Medical Ozone Therapy Instrument: Model MOG004
With Model MOG004 Ozone Generator,which applies the latest technology to modern techniques. It is one of the professional design products which could be used for ozone therapy or sterilization in many applications.
It adopts high quality ozone module of glass tube, the ozone concentrations under the different oxygen flow are much more stable.
Product name: Ozone Generator
Ozone concentration: 18-110ug/ml(viaO2 Tank)
Ozone concentration: 10-37ug/ml (viaPSA O2 Concentrator)
Oxygen flow: 1/32-1.0 LPM
Output connections:Luer fitting φ5 mm
Cooling system: Air cooling; In-builta 15CFM fan
Technology theory: corona discharge
Workingvoltage: 12 VDC with adaptor;
Power consumption: 12W
Operatingtemperature: -0 ~ +40 ℃
Unit Size: 21.5 (L) x 11 (W) x 9.5 (H) CM
Net. Weight: 0.9KGS
Packingsize: 27 (L) x 16.5 (W) x 22 (H)CM
1. Smart & nice design, easyoperation;
2. High quality glass ozonetube & Titanium electrode;
3. Stable and high ozoneconcentration;
4. Ozone concentration chart, marking on the top of the device; adjust theoxygen flow to get the target concentration.
5. Providing pure & safe &clean ozone since all material of the product including all the spare parts are100% friendly to ozone;
Free Spare parts
1 x AC100-240V adapter to 12VDC
1 x PVDF ozoneresistant luer-hose connector( for ozone outlet connect to hose)
2 x meters food -grade & high quality ozone resistant silicone hose.
1 x operation manual
When MOG004 used on medical application (SPA, Ozone steam saunas, Ozone insufflations, Foot diabetic, Dental therapy, Blood inject, and etc.) it has to work with medical oxygen. Theend-user must select the suitable type flowmeter based on the valve specification of oxygen tank. Normally, CGA540 & CGA870 are popular in the worldwide.
MOG004 Ozone concentration & Ozone Output Chart
Ozone concentration chart has been calibrated by ozone analyzer (Model: UVO3-4400), the end-user need to adjust the oxygen flow to get the target concentration of ozone gas.
1. It could be usedto treat infections, wounds and disinfect extra corporeal blood samples ofHIV.
2. Used for DentalHygiene.
3. Could be used totreat diseases such as diabetes, lumbar disc herniation and etc.
4. Widely used inozone therapy and ozone treatment home and abroad.
5. Mainly used in themedical, such as the hospital ward, operating room, medical apparatus,instruments and sterile room, etc.
6. Usedin university laboratory.